Monday, August 3, 2009

Favorite Things...

So far, so good...two days in a row of posting to my blog. I have so much to share with all of you; today I'm going to talk about a few of my favorite things. Oh so many, where do I begin?

This sweet little canister was my Mom's. I filled it with antique cookie cutters some of which were hers and some that I have collected. My Mom passed away over 5 years ago at the age of 83. As you might have guessed, I'm the youngest of 7 children. I'm one of 5 girls so I feel lucky to have acquired this piece.



I love these little bird salt and pepper shakers I bought at Anthropologie! They add such a whimsical touch to my kitchen counter.

And...it wouldn't be summer without a luscious quart of fresh strawberries.


These photos show another one of my favorite things along with a plant stand I recently discovered at the local summer antique market. It is perfect for the Christmas cactus that I have been caring for over the past several years. This plant has NOT bloomed in 4 years until this spring when I moved it to the perfect location on this adorable vintage table.

Justify Full

No comments:

Post a Comment