Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blogging for Bliss...why?

Good Morning,

I recently purchased a book called Blogging for Bliss written by Tara Frey. Today http://www.artsymama.com/ hosted a blog party to celebrate the release of Tara's book. She asked those of us who attended the party to write a post about why we blog and how we got started. So, here goes...

I started my first blog named from House to Home last summer as a digital diary for a house renovation I was working on. So many friends and family regularly asked for updates and were curious about the progress. I decided a blog would be the perfect solution to keep everyone up-to-date. They enjoyed watching the changes (as slow as they seemed at times) and were eager to offer their suggestions and compliments.

As time went on, I began following other blogs that peaked my interest in decorating and collecting. Before I knew it, I had been consumed with daily surfing to satisfy my hunger for wanting more inspiration and enlightenment. I was so impressed with what I saw and what I was learning, I decided it was time for me to create a blog to share what I was doing. It doesn't matter if anyone finds my interests and inspirations meaningful, for me it has become a hobby and a journal to give others a glimpse of who I am and what I love - my life, my home, my family, my beloved pets and my friends! I share bits and pieces of all of these things in my blog.

My House to Home blog has now been converted to Visions Of Vintage at http://visionsofvintage.blogspot.com/. I hope you enjoy what you see and feel free to leave a comment!

Happy blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment