Monday, October 19, 2009

My First EVER Award!!


I am so incredibly flattered!  Sue  -Collectin in Texas Gal left the nicest comment about my recent post and...she gave me an AWARD!  Needless to say I'm thrilled.  Thank you so much!! Please visit her incredible blog!  You can find her here.
 
In Turn, I get to pass this award on to 10 other deserving bloggers!  These are just a few of my favorite blogs.  Please visit them and see what inspiring things they have to say about life, love and home! Enjoy!

Caroline @ Forever Vintage

To accept this award: 1) Show the Image of the Award and State the Rules.
2) Post the Link of the Person who gave you this Award.
3) Display 10 Blogs in which you grant the Award.
4) Advise the Blogs Listed.

5 comments:

  1. Tammi! Congratulations on your very first blogging award! You certainly deserve it! And thank you so much for thinking of me and passing this award my way! I am delighted and honored to accept! I'll be posting it in the next few days! Again, many thanks! Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammi, what a surprise to get this award and it sure makes for a sweet day. I haven't gotten an award in a long time. I love it! And I love your mantle too. Not to Halloweeny or orangey fall....it's perfect. Thank you again. I will post about this on White Wednesday. xo Lynn
    PS. Congratulations on your first award. May you get many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!
    ~Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Tammi, thankyou so much for my award very flattering, have a wonderful day.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tammi...I'm missin you! Come see me and get a HOHOHO fix!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete