Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life!

Hello,

It's has been months since I last posted and so many wonderful things have happened in my life, namely a new love interest!

I have met the most amazing, wonderful, kind, compassionate, thoughtful and sincere man EVER!  His name is David.  We currently have a long distance relationship of approximately a two hour commute.  We see each other primarily on the weekends, however, his job enables him to work remotely from my home as scheduling permits.

I have included a few pictures of him and some events of the great times we've been sharing both together and apart.

I also hit the BIG 50 in May!!  I must say having such a wonderful man in my life made the reality much easier to accept! ;-)

Happy summer Everyone and I'll attempt to post more regularly!

Tammi


 February was enjoyed by a visit from my daughter and a trip to Frankenmuth for the Ice Festival!

 A business trip to Chicago...I couldn't resist the Chicago style hot dog from Portillos!
 So good but soooooo bad!

During spring break, my son I headed to Raleigh to visit my daughter/sister during the Duke/MSU basketball playoffs!  Who do we root for??  We cheered for both!

Parties for friends turning 50! 

A Jimmy Buffet concert in Indianapolis was loved by a sea of people!!

 Yup! I turned 50!!!!!  Yikes, that makes me a 1/2 century old! 

But this guy makes it all OK!!

Fun in the Sun in Northern Michigan!

Good times with my daughter while visiting in May!

Coffee in the morning by the water with my Mr. Wonderful!
Ahhh, life is good!

This was the view...

More friends turning 50!

Beautiful Sunsets...

...and Sailboat Races

Weekend of Weddings! Wedding #1...

With Mr. Wonderful of course!

Wedding #2...

Poor guy he endured the torture of two weddings in two days and barely knew anyone!
He was a great sport about it all and participated with a great attitude and a smile!

And...he was my biggest cheerleader during our 5K race the morning of the second wedding. 
I took third in my age division, but only because of his encouragement!! 

Life is good, I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment